Meet your expert team

Simon Ricca - PODE Services
Simon Ricca - PODE Services

Simon Ricca

Director and Pension On Divorce Expert (PODE)

I am a Chartered Financial Planner and member of Resolution with over 30 years’ experience in pensions and related financial planning issues. Before setting up Pode Services, I worked for a leading wealth management firm, providing financial guidance to my long-standing clients as well as working closely with family lawyers on pension matters.

I have the core competencies to provide expert opinion on pension sharing and to act as a PODE (Pension On Divorce Expert). I often run training events for family lawyers on pensions matters relating to divorce and have developed a strong reputation amongst a network of family lawyers for high professional standards, a friendly approach and devotion to personal service.

Professional qualifications

Carol Trask

Pension Consultant

I spent the first half of my career in actuarial consulting, providing advice to trustees and companies on their occupational defined benefit pension schemes.

Following a career break to start a family, I retrained as a financial adviser. I now offer a specialist paraplanning service, focussing on pensions and cashflow modelling. I enjoy bringing my actuarial skills into the more technical areas of financial advice, while helping clients with their financial plans.

Professional qualifications

Carol Trask

How to get in touch

Get in touch via our contact form to speak to one of our experts. Or you can call us on 020 7788 7566

How can I make a formal complaint?​

We aim to provide you with the highest possible standard of customer service and we hope you will be satisfied with our performance, but sometimes things do not go according to plan. Please do let us know if you have a complaint by contacting Simon Ricca at Pode Services on 0203 997 6696 or you can email us at

In the event of a complaint, we will endeavour to resolve things quickly. This may require an investigation in which case we will keep you updated on the progress of our investigation and we will do our best to find a speedy and fair solution.

If you cannot settle your complaint with us, you may be entitled to refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service